Some events or festivals require personalization of your ticket(s). Ticket personalization is important in order to:
1. Prevent and minimize ticket resale on the black market for a higher value.
2. Maximize security by identifying attendees.
In order to personalize your ticket(s), you will receive a confirmation email after completing an order with payment. This email provides a link and asks you to fill in personal information (such as full name, email address and date of birth of every attendee).
- To claim a ticket or send to friend, click on 'Personalize'
- Click 'Claim' to personalize a ticket for yourself
Your information is prefilled from the purchase, but you can edit some of the information if necessary.
Don’t forget to select the ticket you want to claim, and 'Confirm' to claim the ticket for yourself
Once you have completed the personalization step, you successfully claimed a ticket!
Note: Personalization is available only within certain dates depending on the event! Please make sure to fill in the requested information within this timeframe.
- Send ticket to a friend
- How do I download my E-ticket?
- Why can't I personalize my tickets?
- What do you do with my personal information?