- Where can I preregister for Tomorrowland 2018?
You can preregister on the Tomorrowland website.
- I want to change the information in my Pre-Registration.
You can change the information during your booking.
- Regarding the Belgian Pre-Sale: can someone who lives in Belgium buy tickets for friends living abroad?
You can only participate the Belgian Pre-Sale if you are registered with a Belgian address. People outside of Belgium can participate the Worldwide Pre-Sale and Worldwide Ticket Sale.
- How can I order for Tomorrowland?
You have to be pre-registered before the 26th of January 20h00 CET for the Worldwide Pre-Sale, and before 2nd of February 20.00h CET for the Worldwide Ticket Sale. After registration, you will get a link to access the ticket shop on the day of the Sale.
You can pre-register here
- Can I cancel my order after purchase?
No, all purchases made cannot be cancelled at a later stage. It is only possible to submit your ticket to the exchange desk for sale. For more information, please check http://www.tomorrowland.com/
- I lost / deleted my pre-registration email. How can I order tickets?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asap. Without your personal link in the pre-registration email, you are not able to buy tickets.
- Do I need to have an account with Paylogic?
No, you do not need to have an account with Paylogic in order to book tickets for Tomorrowland. You will have to submit a one-time registration with your information during the order process, but this will not result in creating an account.
- If I get the message "Paylogic is busy processing orders", what does that mean?
Something went wrong here, we are sorry. Please try to go back by clicking the 'back' button in your browser. If that does not work, refresh your screen by pressing F5 or the refresh button in your browser.
- Is there anything I should NOT do during the sale?
Please do not refresh unless you receive a message on your screen or Paylogic and Tomorrowland informs you to refresh.
- I am having trouble navigating to the next page. What do I do?
If the 'next' button right of the Paylogic logo is not usable, you can navigate through the booking process by clicking the tabs (like 'registration'), on the top of the screen.
- I received an error during my credit card payment, what can I do?
Please try again with another card. Otherwise, you will have to re-enter the queue to try again with a different payment method.