The system of Paylogic works in a way that although a partial cancelation (e.g. multiple tickets within one order but only one is meant to be cancelled) can be done, the actual refund can only be made after the event so that the other group tickets are not cancelled along, as part of an automatic security process owned by Paylogic.
Articles in this section
- How and when I can buy tickets?
- What payment methods are available?
- Can I receive a refund?
- Can I change my order?
- My order is cancelled and the tickets are sold out what can I do now?
- My payment failed, what happened?
- Can I change my email address?
- I lost my ticket
- Do I need to print my ticket or can you scan it from my phone?
- Will there be tickets sold at the door?