Please indicate in your request to which event you want to go, on which date and for how many people you intend to purchase tickets. In addition, leave your name and address details and the reason for your request. We will then present this to the organization of the event and let you know as quickly as possible what the options are.
- How can I order disabled seats?
If the option for disabled tickets is not indicated on the order page, you can submit a request via this link.
Please indicate how many tickets you would like to order and for which event you want to have tickets.
- How can I order specific seats?
If the order page for the event you want to visit doesn't offer this option, it is not possible to select a specific row or seat numbers. Our system selects, depending on the rank you have chosen, the best possible seats that are available. Of course, we have taken into account that no matter how many seats you select, you will be seated next to each other.
PLEASE NOTE: if there aren't seats available next to each other, the ordering system will notify you of this. Also on the page with the order overview, just before you pay, you will see which tickets the system has selected for you. This way you know for sure that you have tickets that are next to each other.
- Change e-mail address
Made a mistake while filling in your email address? No problem, we can change this so you can still receive your ticket. Before we do so we must make sure that you are the main buyer of the ticket, thus we ask you to send us a proof of payment. A proof of payment is a photo or a screenshot of the payment to Paylogic. The proof of payment must also show the date and amount of the transaction.
Furthermore, the following information is required, depending on the payment method that you have used:
- Credit card payment: A payment receipt shows the last 4 digits of the credit card.
- Paypal: A proof of payment must be a photo or a screenshot of the payment that is shown on your Paypal account. You should also see the Paypal invoice ID on it, which consists of 12 digits and starts with 20.
- For other payment methods, the payment reference must be visible. This can be found in the description of the payment.
Please note that confirmation of the order is not a correct proof of payment.