- What do I need to know about the personalization?
You need to personalize the tickets as soon as possible.
Before entering the festival site, the identity of each visitor will be verified. If the name on the Tomorrowland bracelet does not match the name on the ID, access will be denied. (A mandate or copy of ID won’t be accepted)
If you have cancellation insurance, the names attached to the insurance cannot be changed.
After personalization, you will receive the E-tickets.
If you do not personalize your tickets, the organization reserves the right to cancel your order.
- STEP 1: After you have purchased tickets, you will receive a confirmation email with your package overview and deadline of the personalization. Go to your Tomorrowland Account where you can personalize your tickets.
- STEP 2: For each ticket, you need to fill in the following personal details: First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone, Gender and Date of Birth.
- STEP 3: If you booked Comfort Passes, you need to assign these to the correct person. If you booked multiple rooms in 1 order, you need to assign these to the correct person.
- STEP 4: You can only save the personalization when all the information per ticket is completed.
- Can I change the name after the tickets have been personalized?
No, the personalization is final. It will not be possible to change the name afterwards. Small spelling mistakes should not cause any problems at the entrance.
- When can I start with the personalization?
To find the personalization deadline, please refer to your confirmation mail. Please fill in every name and email address of your friends.
For more information about how to personalize your ticket, click here.
Do not forget to personalize your tickets. Unpersonalized tickets may be canceled.
- I received an error during personalization, what do I do?
If you encounter an error during personalization, please try again later.