- I have not yet received a confirmation email but the money has been debited. How do I get my tickets?
Please wait until the end of the day and also check your spam folder. If you still have not received the tickets by the end of the day and the money is taken from your account, please contact us.
- I filled in a wrong email address during the ordering process. Can I still change this?
Paylogic must be sure that you are the main buyer of the tickets. Therefore we need a proof of payment.
A proof of payment is a photo or a screenshot that shows the payment to Paylogic. The proof of payment must also show the date and the amount of the transaction.
- Credit card payment: A payment receipt shows the last 4 digits of the credit card.
- Paypal: A proof of payment must be a photo or a screenshot of the payment that is shown on your Paypal account. You should also see the Paypal invoice ID on it, this ID consists of 12 digits and starts with 20.
- For other payment methods, the payment reference must be visible. This can be found in the description of the payment.
Please note that confirmation of the order is not a correct proof of payment.
- I lost my tickets, is it possible to receive them another time?
Simply follow this link and enter the e-mail address that you used to place the order with. We will then automatically send you an email that shows all active orders under that email address. Also check your spam box, as it sometimes happens that messages end up there.