- When will tickets go on sale?
The second of 3 waves of ticket sales will start on Thursday 30 January December at 12:00 (midday) CET via tickets.songfestival.nl. You will be able to buy tickets for the Live Shows as well as the Jury and Family Shows (rehearsals). There will be tickets available for a total of 9 shows.
In late March, extra tickets will become available for all shows. The specific date will follow; keep an eye on this website and on our social media accounts for more information as it becomes available.
- How many shows will there be?
A total of 9 shows will be accessible for the public audience.
- Jury show: Monday 11 May at 21:00 CEST
- Family show: Tuesday 12 May at 15:00 CEST
- Live show: Tuesday 12 May at 21:00 CEST
- Jury show: Wednesday 13 May at 21:00 CEST
- Family show: Thursday 14 May at 15:00 CEST
- Live show: Thursday 14 May at 21:00 CEST
- Jury show: Friday 15 May at 21:00 CEST
- Family show: Saturday 16 May at 13:30 CEST
- Live show: Saturday 16 May at 21:00 CEST
- What are the jury and family shows?
Both the Jury and Family shows are complete shows, including presenters, performances and interval acts. There are two differences between these and the live shows: the Jury and Family shows will not be broadcast on television and, during the voting sequence, dummy results will be used.
- Is there a minimum age to visit the event?
There is no minimum age to visit the Eurovision Song Contest, but children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Did you not find the answer to your question? Please check the FAQ of the website, or call +31 20 225 15 00. Please note that this phone number cannot be used for ordering tickets.