- I filled in a wrong email address for my order. How can I change this?
We can help you with changing your email address. Paylogic has to verify that the request is coming from the main buyer of the tickets, therefore we ask you to send us a proof of payment.
A proof of payment is a photo or screenshot of your transaction to Paylogic, showing the date and amount of the transaction.
Additionally, the following information is relevant, depending on the payment method:
- Credit card payments: A proof of payment should display the last 4 digits of your credit card number.
- Paypal: A proof of payment should be a screenshot of the transaction from your paypal account. It has to display the Paypal invoice ID, i.e. a 12 digit number starting with "20".
- For other payment methods the payment reference needs to be stated, which can be found in the description on your bank statement.
Please note that an order confirmation is not a valid proof of payment.
- I did not receive a confirmation email but the money has been deducted from my account. How do I receive my tickets?
Please wait until the end of the day and also check your spam folder. When you have still not received the confirmation email the next day and the money has been deducted from your account, please contact us.
- Can I make changes to my order?
Paylogic does not own the right to decide about changes. For this reason we first have to contact the organization of the event so they can approve or deny your request.
In general, this can take up to 7 days. Once we have received an answer we will contact you directly to inform you about their decision. We would like to remind you that Paylogic sells tickets under the rules of the organization, so their decision is final.
You can follow this link to submit your request.