- Which payment methods are available?
You can choose between following payment methods:
Sofort, Bank Transfer, MasterCard, PayPal & Apple Pay
- How much is the service fee?
The service fee is 6,5% per ticket
- I received an error message during the payment process. How can I resume the payment?
You only have one chance to complete an order with a payment. If this doesn’t succeed then you may place new order. It’s not possible to receive a new payment link.
- Why do I keep on getting an error during the payment?
A payment error can have many causes. The most likely cause is having insufficient funds or insufficient credit card balance. In case you experience multiple payment failures we recommend to contact your bank.
- Error message 'unsafe payment error/ unsecured connection'
When you have completed the order process and the above message appears when you want to proceed to payment, we advise you to use a different device or try a different browser. This message comes from your internet provider or by your firewall. We advise you to use a different browser.
- What should I definitely NOT do during the ticket sale?
Never refresh the web page, only after you receive a message from Paylogic to do this.
- I can’t get to the next page in the ordering process, what can I do?
In case you can’t click on the ‘next’ button above the Paylogic logo you can also continue the ordering process by clicking on one of the tabs (e.g. registration).
- I have not yet received a confirmation email but the money has been debited. How do I get my tickets?
Please wait until the end of the day and also check your spam folder. If you still have not received the tickets by the end of the day and the money is taken from your account, please contact us.