Eurovision Song Contest 2020
(for ticket buyers)
I lost my ticket(s)...
- When will tickets go on sale?
The second of 3 waves of ticket sales will start on Thursday 30 January December at 12:00 (midday) CET via tickets.songfestival.nl. You will be able to buy tickets for the Live Shows as well as the Jury and Family Shows (rehearsals). There will be tickets available for a total of 9 shows.
In late March, extra tickets will become available for all shows. The specific date will follow; keep an eye on this website and on our social media accounts for more information as it becomes available.
- How many shows will there be?
A total of 9 shows will be accessible for the public audience.
- Jury show: Monday 11 May at 21:00 CEST
- Family show: Tuesday 12 May at 15:00 CEST
- Live show: Tuesday 12 May at 21:00 CEST
- Jury show: Wednesday 13 May at 21:00 CEST
- Family show: Thursday 14 May at 15:00 CEST
- Live show: Thursday 14 May at 21:00 CEST
- Jury show: Friday 15 May at 21:00 CEST
- Family show: Saturday 16 May at 13:30 CEST
- Live show: Saturday 16 May at 21:00 CEST
- What are the jury and family shows?
Both the Jury and Family shows are complete shows, including presenters, performances and interval acts. There are two differences between these and the live shows: the Jury and Family shows will not be broadcast on television and, during the voting sequence, dummy results will be used.
- Is there a minimum age to visit the event?
There is no minimum age to visit the Eurovision Song Contest, but children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Did you not find the answer to your question? Please check the FAQ of the website, or call +31 20 225 15 00. Please note that this phone number cannot be used for ordering tickets.
Ordering and payment
- I received an error message during the payment process, can I still finish the transaction?
You only have one chance to complete an order with a payment. If this doesn’t succeed then you may place a new order. It’s not possible to receive a new payment link.
- Why is my payment being declined?
A payment error can have many causes. The most likely cause is having insufficient funds or insufficient credit card balance. In case you experience multiple payment failures we recommend to contact your bank.
- I used my voucher but could not complete the order, how do I get my tickets?
Your voucher is blocked for 30 minutes after an order attempt. After this period you can use it again to place a successful order. Your voucher is only valid for one completed order.
- How many tickets can I buy?
A maximum of four tickets can be selected per order.
- How can I pay for my tickets?
The following payment methods will be available:
- Credit card (Mastercard & Visa)
- How does an online credit card payment work?
In order to complete a payment using a credit card, please enter your credit card number, expiration date and CVC number. This data is transferred to your credit card company to verify.
The credit card company authorizes the transaction and sends the confirmed authorization information back to Paylogic in order to complete the payment.
This transfer of data is completely secured.
Please note that you might get asked to fill in your 3D Secure code. This service needs to be activated with your bank. If you have activated 3D Secure, you will receive a code that you can fill in on the payment page!
- How does the queue system work?
Visitors who open the link to the order page on 12 December before 12:00 (midday) CET will be allocated a random spot in the waiting queue by the system. Visitors who open the link after 12:00 pm will join at the end of the queue. Opening the website a day before sales start doesn’t give you any guarantee to get to first place in the queue.
You are advised not to refresh the ticket page or you will lose your position and be placed at the back of the queue.
- What is a Refund Protection?
During your booking process a Refund Protection is being offered. Refund Protection provides a refund if a customer is unable to attend due to a number of circumstances. Click here for more info.
Ticket types and prices
- What ticket types will be available?
The following types of tickets will be available:
- Standing places (on the arena floor)
- Seated seats (1st and 2nd tier)
- 'Limited view' seats
- Accessible seats**
- What are the prices of the different types of tickets?
* Ticket prices include €3,50 service fee per ticket.
** Accessible seats can only be booked by phone at +31 20 225 1116. You can bring one additional person per accessible seat. Indicated prices are per person, you will also need a ticket for your companion.
- Can I still change or cancel my ticket(s)?
No, it's not possible to cancel or make changes to a completed order.
- I can’t attend the event after all, what can I do with my ticket(s)?
You can re-sell your ticket through official ticket re-selling partner TicketSwap. Here you can sell your tickets securely for a fair price.
- Why do tickets need to be personalized?
Personalization is a process that is used to prevent or reduce the sale of tickets on the black market. This helps to keep the market for obtaining tickets for events safe and fair. Also, the provided information can be used to send you more information about the event.
- How do I personalize my tickets?
You will receive a confirmation e-mail after completing the order with payment. The personalization period opens on 4 February 12:00 (midday) CET and closes Tuesday 11 February 23:59 (CET).
You will receive a separate email for this. This e-mail provides a link ('Add additional information') where you can fill in personal information (such as your full name, e-mail address and date of birth of every attendee).
After the personalization, you will receive your e-tickets. Please note: If you don’t personalize your ticket(s) within the personalization period, your ticket(s) will be cancelled and the purchase price for the ticket will be refunded to the main buyer, after deducting the Ticket Refund Fee.
The credentials on the ticket can be randomly checked at the entrance of Rotterdam Ahoy. If the credentials on the ticket and ID of the ticket holder don’t match, you can be refused admittance.
- I receive an error while personalizing my ticket, what can I do?
When the system indicates that the email address must be unique, it means that all tickets must be provided with a different email address. This security is on the ticket system to ensure that all tickets are as different as possible and that resale can thereby be prevented. So make sure that all other details such as name and date of birth are different from each other.
- Is it possible to change the name on one of my tickets?
We want to prevent and minimize ticket re-sale with extreme prices on the black market. For that reason, we don’t offer the possibility to change the name on the ticket. Closer to the event, we will provide more information on tickets and personalization in case of unforeseen absence.