Defqon.1 Weekend Festival 2020
(for ticket buyers)
I lost my ticket(s)...
- When does Defqon.1 Weekend Festival 2020 take place?
Defqon.1 Weekend Festival 2020 takes place from June 26th until June 28th 2020.
- Where does Defqon.1 Weekend Festival 2020 take place?
Defqon.1 Weekend Festival 2020 will take place at Evenemententerrein Biddinghuizen, The Netherlands.
- Is there a minimum age to visit the event?
You have to be at least 18 years old to visit Defqon.1 Weekend Festival 2020.
Ordering and payment
- I have signed up for the Member Sale but did not receive an access code, what should I do?
We advise you to also check your spam folder. Paylogic is not responsible for sending out the access codes and cannot help you receiving a new one.
- I received an error message during the payment process. How can I resume the payment?
You only have one chance to complete an order with a payment. If this does not succeed, then you can place a new order. It’s not possible to receive a new payment link.
Please note: in case you participate in the Member Sale and your order attempt fails, your access code will be released after approximately 30 minutes.
- What is the reason for my payment attempt being declined?
A payment error can have many causes. The most likely cause is having insufficient funds or insufficient credit card balance. In case you experience multiple payment failures, we recommend to contact your bank.
- I used my access code for the Member Sale but could not complete my order, what should I do?
Your access code is blocked for approximately 30 minutes after your order attempt. After this, your access code can be used again for a new order.
How can I pay for my tickets?
The following payment methods are available:
- I have not yet received a confirmation email but the money has been debited. How do I get my tickets?
Please wait until the end of the day and also check your spam folder. If you still have not received the tickets by the end of the day and the money is taken from your account, please contact us.
- I made a mistake in my email address, how can I change that?
Paylogic must be sure that you are the main buyer of the tickets. Therefore we need a proof of payment.
A proof of payment is a photo or a screenshot that shows the payment to Paylogic. The proof of payment must also show the date and the amount of the transaction.
Furthermore, the following information is required, depending on the payment method you have used:
- Credit card payment: A payment receipt shows the last 4 digits of the credit card.
- PayPal: A proof of payment must be a photo or a screenshot of the payment that is shown on your PayPal account. You should also see the PayPal invoice ID on it, this ID consists of 12 digits and starts with 20.
- For other payment methods, the payment reference must be visible. This can be found in the description of the payment.
Please note that confirmation of the order is not a correct proof of payment.
- I cannot attend the event after all, what can I do with my ticket(s)?
You can re-sell your ticket through official ticket reselling partner TicketSwap. Here you can sell your tickets securely for a fair price.
Every visitor needs to personalize his/her ticket(s) in order to gain access to the festival and camping, via a personal Q-dance account. After all tickets are personalized, the main buyer will receive all tickets by email. These grant you access to the festival.
How to personalize and get your tickets as the main buyer?
Step 1: Open the email you received from Paylogic
Click on the link in the email, which will lead you to the personalization page of Defqon 2020.
Step 2: Start personalizing your ticket
Click on the button at the personalization page to start personalizing your Defqon 2020 ticket(s).
Step 3: Log-in with your Q-dance account
You have two options: log-in with your Q-dance account or create one during the process. Keep in mind that you need a Q-dance account to personalize your tickets.
Step 4: Claim your ticket
After logging in, you’ll see an overview of all tickets belonging to your order. First you need to claim ONE ticket for yourself.
Step 5: Invite your friends
After claiming your own ticket, return to the order overview by clicking ‘back to order’. After doing so, you can invite your friends to the personalization process by clicking on ‘invite’. Select ‘copy link’ to copy the personalization link, which you can send to your friends. It’s important that you do not send this link to other people, as this is the key to your tickets. Remember: ALL your friends need to personalize their tickets individually.
Step 6: Make sure everyone personalizes their ticket(s)
After following all steps, you must make sure that all your friends personalize their tickets. The quicker they do so, the sooner you will receive your Defqon 2020 ticket(s).
Step 7: Receiving Defqon 2020 tickets
Once ALL tickets have been personalized individually by your friends the main buyer will receive them by email.
Step 8: Send the tickets to your friends. You’re ready for Defqon 2020!